Wednesday, February 14, 2007

yet another post again.

I have yet to clear my stuff for cny. but, m taking my time. XD yesterday was a great day. well, went out wif ahma, meet up wif deardear, talked with davs, n jie is treating me this gorgeous top for free! XD let's start. went to bukit panjang plaza wif ahma, my parent's n sis were there too, but nvr meet up wif them la. go cck wif ahma, went to her relative's house.. meet up wif dearie. walk walk. say byebye to ahma @ JE. went home. talk talk alot to dearie. went online, play games as usual.. Happy Vday here n there. haha. too bad my Audit bf not there. sobs. when will we ever get 25 hearts? juz reached 20 hearts. haix. played with one of my bestie in audit. for the whole 1hr n 30min, we got onli maximum 3 hearts!! wa piang. den he n her sis become couple. even more diao. log off go find dearie in maple. haha. so cute. so SHUAI! XD prepare everything to get marry today. =x hehe. so happy. my gdgd de korkor can make it to my wedding despite having exams tml. =x thanks kor! another one have class. sobs. none of my didi online. tt's sooo weird. talk to davs. so nice. long time no talk to him le. crap, alwayz came up wif david's theorm. zzz. YE YE. talk to phunk oso. ahha. both guys are such a weirdo. crapy n lamer n crazy. =x hope he wun read my blog. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home